You are the hole in my head
You are the Space in my bed
You are the silence in between what I thought
And what I said…
Because you asked for this. May this be one of the last courtesies I extend.
You are the night time fear
You are the morning when it’s clear
When it’s over you’re the start
You’re my head, you’re my heart…
You hurt. You are actually painful for me. I was minding my own business when you came along and started this ride. Now you’ve decided that you only want to hang out, which, whatever. But when I tell you it’s done, I want nothing to do with you, that’s when you wake up.
You can’t choose what stays and what fades away
And I’d do anything to make you stay
No light, no light
Tell me what you want me to say…
You become this attentive man who pays attention. You quote my blog. You activate your inner Mr. Wonderful. You send a picture I forgot we took. You, effectively, cut me open and tear me apart. You give me just enough to remember why I liked you in the first place. You. Hurt.
Heaven help me, I need to make it right…
Last night, you told me I should ignore you. As if my requests for you to be done with me, to leave me alone, to give me space…they must be a joke to you. You honestly believe you have this pull with me. I can’t blame you-it’s always worked out the way you wanted. It stops now. I’m done rewarding your bad behavior.
You want a revelation,
You wanna get it right,
But that’s a conversation
I just can’t have tonight
You want a revelation
Some kind of resolution
You want a revelation…
You say you’re teaching me a lesson in patience. You say that you have no doubts about us. That you want to be ready for me. You're throwing away something amazing because you realized you couldn’t be done with the drinking and the smoking and the what not right now…
50 shades of gray has nothing on you. That shit’s weak. You want a real Dom/Sub game? It’s right here. You tell me how you want it and expect me to submit. You tell me that you’re not going to stop contacting me because you like hanging out with me-that I should ignore you. You challenge me to defy you. You give me your blessing (permission?) to date other people because you truly believe that nobody is as good for me as you are, and that me dating them will only prove your point. Exactly what the fuck planet are you on?
No light no light in your bright blue eyes
I never knew daylight could be so violent…
I know who I am. I know what I want. And the more you talk in circles, the less I think it’s you that I’m fated for. Anybody can pay attention. You can have your buddy tell me all day long about how I just need to stick it out and wait for you. That’s the dumbest notion I’ve ever heard! If I’m worth anything to you, you’ll give a little bit. Bend! Compromise! What the hell else am I asking for?
And if that is completely out of the question… as it definitely seems to be... Get the hell out of my way. Respect me, for once, and don’t text, don’t call, don’t come around. Let me get sorted out. Or is that what you’re afraid of? I will find my happy ever after, and it won’t be with you.
Just tell mewhat you want me to say...
Just tell mewhat you want me to say...
This isn’t healthy anymore. Not for anyone.
Besides, anyone who’s had any experience in manipulation and S&M knows… the sub has the most power, anyways.
You can't choose what stays and what fades away...
You can't choose what stays and what fades away...

No comments:
Post a Comment